Updated 13 December 2017
So here’s the legal bit…
Superbook is part of CBN UK, a Registered Charity in England and Wales (110 1659).
We advise you to read the following terms and conditions carefully before using our website. By accessing or using our sites, you agree to the Terms and Conditions which act as a legally binding agreement between you and CBN UK. If you disagree to any term or condition, you should not access or use the Sites.
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
|“Account”||means an account required for a User to access Superbook Website , as detailed in Clause 4;|
|“Content”||means all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on an electronic device that appears on, or forms part of, Our Site;|
|“Our Site”||Refers to the website, and a reference to “Our Site” includes reference to any and all Content included therein (including User Content, unless expressly stated otherwise);|
|“User”||means any user of Our Site;|
|“User Content”||means feedback and contact form submitted by Users to Our Site;|
|“We/Us/Our”||Refers to CBN UK, a Registered Charity 110 1659 in England and Wales. This also includes our company CBN Resources Ltd (1085 3789) with VAT registration (278 7690 37).|
1. Applicable restrictions:
All contents of the website including embedded videos belong to CBN UK.
Therefore it is illegal to:
- Upload any content to a different server or streaming platforms like YouTube etc.
- Download any content from our website
- Edit or modify our content
- Burn the videos to a DVD
- Electronically reproduce the DVDs
- Dub the videos in other languages apart from its indigenous language.
- Charge any audience to view the content for monetary benefit.
- Commercially sell the DVDs without prior consultation and license agreement (includes both profit and nonprofit entities)
- Screen Superbook in public environment without prior written permission. The permission could be obtained by writing to email@example.com stating the purpose, location and estimated audience of the screening.
2. Superbook Partner Subscription
All Superbooksubscription will continue month-to-month until terminated. Unless you cancel your membership before your monthly billing date, you authorise us to charge your next month’s payment. Membership details could be accessed by logging into our website and clicking on “Your Account” link at the left pane menu.
- All partner subscription fees and donations for Superbook services including taxes, will be charged on a monthly basis to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of the paying portion of your subscription.
- Payment Method: Payments could be made using Direct debit setup and Debit/Credit cards. In event of unsuccessful payment, the subscription may be suspended until a valid payment method is obtained.
4. Usage Agreement:
By using this website you agree to the following terms and conditions :
- You agree to use superbookuk.org only for lawful purposes i.e. you must use it in a way that doesn’t infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, this site by anyone else.
- You agree not to maliciously attack or try to gain unauthorised access. All attacks and attempts to seek unauthorised access to will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
- You agree not to use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
- You agree not to submit any User Content such as feedback and comments that involves obscene, offense, hatred, inflammatory, violence and threat.
- You agree not to communicate any User Content that promotes discrimination against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
We update our site on regular basis. Therefore CBN UK holds the right to change or remove content at any time without notice.
Here at Superbook, we make every reasonable effort to ensure that the Content on Our Site is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
This includes occasional unavailability of our Content and Services due to routine Site improvement and maintenance.
6. Privacy and Cookies
7. Data Protection
- All personal information that We may collect (including, but not limited to, your name and contact details) will be collected, used and maintained in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and your rights and Our obligations under that Act.
- We may use your personal information to:
- Provide and administer your Account;
- Reply to any communications you send to Us;
- Send you important and Superbook relevant notice
- We will not pass on your personal information to any third parties [without first obtaining your rightful consent to do so]. Any DVD purchases will be carried out by CLC International, an authorised distributor to fulfil any orders made in Our site. Therefore, relevant details will be share with CLC International and order details might be used for marketing purposes.
8. Communications from Us
- If you have a Superbook Account, We may from time to time send you relevant notices by email upon subscription. Such notices may relate to matters including new episodes, featured events at Superbook and updates about Superbook ministry.
- We will never send you marketing emails of any kind without your express consent. If you do give such consent, you may opt out at any time by unsubscribing to our newsletter.
- CLC International may contact you to fulfil
For questions or complaints about communications from Us, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Pricing and Availability
- CBN UK make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all descriptions and graphical representations of Superbook Products available from Us correspond to the actual Superbook
Products.Please note, however, the following:
- Images of Superbook Products are for illustrative purposes only. There may be slight variations in colour between the image of a product and the actual product sold due to differences in computer displays and lighting conditions;
- Images and descriptions of packaging are for illustrative purposes only, the actual packaging of Superbook Products may vary.
- Minor changes may, from time to time, be made to certain Superbook Products. Any such changes will not change any main characteristics of the Superbook Products and will not normally affect your use of those Superbook Products.
- We may from time to time withdraw certain products from sale. If any Superbook Products purchased by you (whether as a one-off purchase or by subscription) are likely to be affected by such withdrawal, We will inform you in advance. You will be refunded in full for any Superbook Products paid for that you will not receive due to their withdrawal. Refunds will be made within 14 calendar days, using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Superbook Products.
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown on Our Site are correct and accurate. We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove special offers from time to time and as necessary.
- In the event that the price of Superbook Products you have ordered changes between your Order being placed and Us processing that Order and taking payment, you will be charged the price shown on Our Site at the time of placing your Order.
- All prices on Our Site include VAT. If the VAT rate changes between your Order being placed and Us taking payment, the amount of VAT payable will be automatically adjusted when taking payment.
10. Cancellation policy
- If you are a consumer in the European Union, you have a legal right to a “cooling-off” period of 14 calendar days within which you can cancel the subscription for any reason. This period begins once your Order is complete and We have sent you your Order Confirmation.
- If the Superbook Products are being delivered to you in a single instalment (whether single or multiple items), the legal cooling-off period ends 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive the Superbook Products.
- If the Superbook Products are being delivered in separate instalments on separate days, the legal cooling-off period ends 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive the final instalment of Superbook Products.
- If the Superbook Products are being delivered on a regular basis under a subscription, the cooling-off period ends 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive the first delivery of Superbook Products.
Cancellation by email or by post is effective from the date on which you send Us your message. Please note that the cooling-off period lasts for whole calendar days. If, for example, you send Us an email or letter by 23:59:59 on the final day of the cooling-off period, your cancellation will be valid and accepted.
If you would prefer to contact Us directly to cancel, please use the following details:
+44 (0)300 561 0061
Po Box 700,
In each case, providing Us with your name, address, email address, telephone number, and Order Number.
CBN Europe assumes no responsibility or liability towards any injury or harm due to misuse, or lack of proper adult supervision while using any of the activities, games and other materials contained on this site.
We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our Sites or service at any time. We reserves the right to change web configurations, product specifications, upgrades, pricing, layouts, options and any other specifications at any time without notice. We may also impose limits or restrictions on certain services, features or content or restrict your access to parts or all of our Sites without notice or liability.
All CBN and Superbook orders made through our store will be sent by 2nd Class royal mail for UK orders and International Standard for European Delivery.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.